Cheed beet soup is a delicious and refreshing appetizer at a summer party. Served with a quail egg in small cups, it will look exceptionally appetizing.
The stalls are full of bunches of radishes, dill, chives and young chard. The season for coolers is in full swing, more and more hot days, so let's get to work.
The cold soup is best served well chilled, so it is worth preparing it the day before. Ready cold soup in the fridge can be up to 3 days. For variety, we can serve a cold soup with a hard-boiled egg on one day, and mashed potatoes on the other.
- 1 large bunch chard or 2 small ones
- 200-300 ml stock (vegetable or meat) or water
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 a bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 2 low-salt or pickled cucumbers
- 1 clove of garlic
- beetroot sourdough or lemon juice li>
- 500 ml of kefir
- 500 ml of natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- pepper < /ul>
- Rinse the chard with the beets, finely chop the leaves with the stems, peel the beetroots and cut them into cubes. Throw everything into a pot, pour water or broth to cover the botwinka. Add a teaspoon of sugar, a pinch of salt and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, acidify with lemon juice or beetroot sourdough and cool.
- To the cooled chard, add diced cucumbers and radishes, chopped dill and chives, crushed clove of garlic. Pour the kefir and yogurt, mix, season with salt and pepper.
- Leave it in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight. Serve with boiled egg, avocado or mashed potatoes.
Patrycja Reszko 2019-06-04 19:16:36
TajemniceSmaku 2019-06-07 12:00:01
Na upały w sam raz!
Your email address will not be published.