Cold soup with low-salt cucumbers, avocado and celery. Green cold soup with the addition of purple potato chips
The first ground cucumbers bought at the market, until they asked to put them in a jar and make low-salt. Out of greed, I immediately process 3 kg, such a weakness, but nothing will be wasted. By the way, I will prepare a tasty and refreshing green cold soup.
To add character to cold soup, I serve it with potato or sweet potato chips. For a change, I suggest Vitelotte Noire purple potato chips, which charmed me with their color.
If you do not mind the taste of chlorella or sprill, it is worth adding it to the cooler for health and color.
- 500 ml of natural yoghurt
- 500 ml of kefir
- 2 avocados
- 4 small-salt or pickled cucumbers
- 1 a bunch of chives
- 1 bunch of dill
- 2 stalks of celery
- 100 ml pickled or pickled cucumber marinade
- 2 cloves of garlic li>
- Chlorella or Spirulina powder - optional
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
PURPLE POTATO CHIPS
- 250 g Vitelotte Noire potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
VIOLET POTATO CHIPS
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into very thin slices. We try to keep them as thick as possible.
- Coat the potato slices in olive oil and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, up and down.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, making sure they don't burn. In the middle of baking, we can turn them over. They should be dry and crispy. A moment of inattention and you can burn them, so it's worth being vigilant and it is important that they are of the same thickness.
- Peel the avocado, crush one with a fork, and dice the other. Put them in a bowl.
- Add diced cucumbers, celery, chopped dill and chives, crushed garlic.
- Pour in the cucumber marinade, lemon juice, kefir and yoghurt. Optionally, add a pinch or two of Chlorella or Spirulina Powder.
- Stir, season with salt and pepper, put in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- We can serve cold soup with potato chips, egg or boiled potatoes