Juicy chicken with crunchy cashews - delicious and easy Chinese cuisine
Juicy pieces of chicken, sweet and crunchy cashews are delicious and very quick to prepare. My suggestion is chicken with cashew nuts served with Vermicelli noodles. Of course, we can replace this noodles with other Asian noodles or with cooked rice, e.g. jasmine or sushi rice.
- 100 g Vermicelli pasta (dry weight)
- 500 g chicken breast, fillets
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon salt < / li>
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons potato or corn starch
- 2 teaspoons rice oil
- 50 g cashews
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine or dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- spring onions
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces, about 1 - 1.5 cm long. Put the pieces of chicken in a bowl, add protein, salt, sesame oil, starch and mix everything. Set aside in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Boil water in a pot, add the meat to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Fish out the meat with a slotted spoon.
- Pour hot water over the pasta and let it soak for several minutes until it increases in volume and becomes soft. The pasta is ready when it is translucent, soft and slippery. Drain the finished noodles on a sieve.
- Heat up the wok or a deep frying pan, then add 2 teaspoons of rice oil. Put the cashews in and fry them for 1 minute, stirring constantly. We add wine and soy sauce. Add the drained chicken pieces and, stirring all the time, fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Put the noodles in the bowls and put the chicken with cashew nuts on top. Sprinkle the whole with black sesame seeds and spring onions chopped or sliced into thin strips.
The recipe contains several ingredients that are not available in every store. Most products such as Vermicelli pasta, sesame oil, soy sauce, black sesame, rice wine can be ordered in online stores, among others. in Cuisines of the World .