Marinated peppers stuffed with feta or labneh cheese
The preparation of pickled peppers with olives in a marinade is extremely simple. We can serve peppers to the table as an appetizer, but it is also a great gift idea. You just need to pack everything in a nice jar, tie a string with a label and we have a visually attractive and, above all, tasty culinary gift.
- 10 small pickled peppers
- 10 - 15 marinated olives (with or without pits)
- 150 - 200 g herbal yoghurt cheese (labneh) or soft feta (the amount depends on the size of the peppers)
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 150 ml oil
- Mix the olive oil and oil, vinegar, and crushed garlic, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the marinated peppers with homemade yoghurt cheese labneh or soft feta cheese, put together with olives (with or without pits) and bay leaves in a bowl or jar.
- Pour olive oil marinade over the peppers, cover and put in the fridge for about 1-2 days... and that's it! If necessary, add oil or olive oil.