Recipe for toasted wheat yeast bread. Homemade toasted bread, easy and tasty. Perfect for baked sandwiches such as sandwich or panini.
Preparing toast bread at home is easier than you think. This delicious white bread is soft, fluffy and has a nice golden crust. I used type 650 flour for baking, but you can replace it with 500 or 550 type flour.
Homemade toasted bread tastes much better than store bought bread, is easy to make and we know what we eat. Nothing beats delicious homemade bread!
INGREDIENTS for a 25 cm x 11 cm cake mold
- 400 g of flour type 650 (or 500/550)
- 150 g of milk
- 150 g of water
- 15 g of fresh yeast li>
- 5 g sugar
- 7 g salt
- 20 g softened butter + 1 teaspoon for bread spread
- Pour the milk and water into the bowl in which we will knead the dough, add the yeast and sugar. Stir, cover and set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Add the flour and knead the dough until it comes off the sides of the bowl. It is best to knead the dough with a hook mixer.
- Add soft butter and salt, knead the dough again for about 5 minutes, until the butter is absorbed. We cover and set aside for 2 hours. After the first hour, deaerate the dough, fold it and put it back, covered, to rise.
- Line the cake mold with baking paper with a little reserve (about 2 cm of paper should stick out of the mold). Put the risen dough on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with flour, stretch it into a rectangle and roll it into a roll. Tuck the sides underneath, shaping a loaf with the dimensions of a mold. Put the dough into the mold, cover it and set aside for the final fermentation for about 1 - 1.5 hours or until the dough reaches the edge of the mold.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C. Put the risen toast into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Then we open the oven and grease the top with butter (1/2 teaspoon). The easiest way is to put a piece of butter on the loaf and spread it quickly with a brush. Continue to bake at the same temperature for another 35 minutes. If the dough starts to brown too much, cover the bread with a piece of aluminum branch.
- Take the baked bread out of the mold, remove the baking paper, and spread the remaining butter on the top while still hot. We cool it on a wire rack.