Colorful cake with matcha tea, turmeric and cocoa. Three-color cake for Easter
I'm sure most of you know a two-colored lady with a nice name Zebra. The idea for a colorful grandmother was created on the basis of this recipe. I just named the new one Tricolor because there is no yellow, green, and dark striped zebra.
I invite you for a tasty three-color Easter cupcake. Let these spring colors bring a lot of joy to your kitchen.
- 400 g cake flour type 450 It's the one!
- 250 g of sugar
- 5 "L" eggs
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 250 ml of oil
- 250 ml of sparkling water (can be plain)
- 1.5 teaspoons of matcha tea
- 1.5 tsp black cocoa (can be dark)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla pudding powder
- 0.5 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- about 10 ml of lemon juice
- chocolate eggs to decorate
- Mix flour with baking powder and sift through a sieve.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip egg whites with a pinch of salt, at the end of whipping, gradually add sugar.
- Once you get a shiny foam, don't stop whipping and add one egg yolk at a time.
- We replace the robot's stirrer with a wooden or silicone spoon.
- Now we start to add flour to the dough in 3 - 4 turns, alternating with oil and water.
- Mix very gently after adding each portion of the set, just until the ingredients are combined.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions and dye each in a different color.
- I recommend sifting the "dyes" through a sieve, evenly over the surface of the cake. This makes it easier and faster to combine colorful additions with the basic dough.
- To the yellow cake we add turmeric and vanilla pudding, to the green matcha tea, to the dark cocoa.
- Mix portions of the dough very gently with colored powders.
- Smear the mold for the cake with butter and sprinkle with coarse flour or breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- We put 2 - 3 tablespoons of yellow dough in the center of the mold, a portion of dark dough on top, and green dough at the end. Repeat this operation (in the order of colors at your discretion) until the entire dough is used up.
- Bake the cake for 20 minutes at 160°C, then increase the temperature to 180°C and bake for another 30 - 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Take the baked cake carefully out of the mold and let it cool down on a wire rack.
- Cool the cooled cake with icing or chocolate, I suggest yellow icing with turmeric.
- Yellow frosting. Mix powdered sugar thoroughly with turmeric, add lemon juice, mix and pour over cooled cake.
- We can decorate the cake with chocolate eggs and grated chocolate.
Bernadeta 2021-03-24 22:12:25
Szukałam ostatnio przepisu na babkę z matcha a tu proszę, spada mi z twojego bloga.
Your email address will not be published.