Easy and quick pie with fruit baked in a pan
PRODIŻ - it would seem that this is a relic of the past. It turns out that you can still find several dozen-year-old examples in many kitchens, and in regular use.
In today's cookbooks it is difficult to find information about pan. After an intensive search, we found a mention in the 1997 "Polish Cuisine" of the Polish Economic Publishing House. In the section "Heat Treatment Utensils" it says:
"Every farm should have an electric cooker. There you can bake dough, meat and prepare various casseroles. there are shops of different sizes. "
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 1½ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ vanilla sugar packets
- 500 g raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and / or rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon of cane sugar
- powdered sugar for sprinkling the cake
- Beat the eggs or mix them with sugar and vanilla sugar until white, then add the oil, flour, sieved with baking powder.
- Clean the fruit, cut the rhubarb into smaller pieces, sprinkle with cane sugar.
- Butter the pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Pour the dough into a pan and put the fruit on it.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the so-called dry stick
- The cooled cake is sprinkled with powdered sugar.