Buckwheat pancakes - pancakes - on kefir with rosemary, honey, nuts and fresh figs
Small fried pancakes, also known as American pancakes, are a great idea not only for breakfast, but also for dessert or dinner. They taste best when served with yoghurt, honey or maple syrup and fruit.
I recommend that you prepare the dough in advance, preferably overnight, so that it can stand. This will keep the pancakes perfectly fluffy.
If you do not like the taste of goat dairy, in this case yogurt, you can replace it with cow or even coconut.
- 250 ml of kefir
- 2 eggs
- 20 g of melted butter
- 200 g of buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of powder for baking
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 20 g honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, finely chopped rosemary
- a pinch of salt < / li>
- frying oil
To be served:
- 4 - 5 fresh figs
- 250 goat's milk yoghurt
- Pour kefir, eggs, honey, melted and cooled butter into a bowl and mix.
- Then add buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, chopped rosemary and a pinch of salt.
- Stir until the ingredients combine and you get a smooth and uniform mass.
- Put the dough on 1 tablespoon each and fry over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Serve the ready-made pancakes with a spoonful of goat's yoghurt, fresh figs and walnuts.
- We pour honey over it.