Yogurt dry muffins with pumpkin, sage, nuts and blue cheese: Gorgonzola, Stilton, Roquefort or Azure
Blue mold cheeses are characterized by their original texture and peculiar aroma and flavor. Among the most outstanding cheeses in this category are Italian Gorgonzola, French Roquefort and English Stilton. Of Polish blue mold cheeses, we can use Azure for cupcakes.
The muffins can also be prepared with other mold cheese. However, it is worth paying attention to choose a cheese that will be noticeable in the muffins. It should, in the finished baked product, stand out with its characteristic flavor and aroma.
From the given proportions we will bake 12 muffins. We can use ready-made muffin liners or make our own. Here are instructions how to make muffin pans
- 250 g pumpkin cut into 1.5 cm pieces - in my case Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage plus a few small leaves for garnish
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed or grated on a fine grater
- a pinch of chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 180 g soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml natural yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 300 g cake flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g blue cheese - gorgonzola, stilton, roquefort or azure
- 3 tbsp walnuts, coarsely chopped
- spiced, roasted and cooled pumpkin
- honey for serving - optional
- Place the sliced pumpkin on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin with olive oil, add chili, garlic, sage and salt, mix.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200°C bake for 15 - 20 minutes and cool.
- Grind the soft butter in a mixer, add the eggs, salt and continue to mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the yogurt, flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix again until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the cooled pumpkin, finely shredded cheese and nuts to the mixture.
- With a spatula, gently mix the batter with the ingredients just until combined.
- Layer the muffin tin with papillons.
- Fill the muffin tins with the batter, arrange the sage leaves on top and place in a preheated oven to 180°C.
- Bake for about 25 - 30 minutes or until the so-called dry stick.
- Serve warm or cold.
- I recommend serving warm with a little honey, I like them best this way.
Olga 2022-10-11 19:11:50
Bardzo smakowite o ciekawym składzie. Muszę częściej robić wytrawne. :)
TajemniceSmaku 2022-10-18 11:15:28
Polecam, są pyszne, bardzo posmakowały mi polane odrobiną miodu 🙂
Marzena 2022-10-12 12:15:32
Obłędnie się prezentują. Zrobię na weekend🙂
Aleksandra 2022-10-18 08:37:21
Wyglądają bardzo ładnie. Nigdy wcześniej takich nie robiłam
TajemniceSmaku 2022-10-18 11:12:56
Polecam, są bardzo smaczne
Your email address will not be published.