Healthy, tasty and quick breakfast. Overnight oatmeal on apple juice with rhubarb
Oatmeal soaked overnight in apple juice is a healthy and delicious breakfast. It is very easy to make, just pour oatmeal with juice and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, add fresh or lightly caramelized fruit, yoghurt, almonds or other additions at your discretion.
I recommend regular oatmeal or mountain oatmeal, they taste best after soaking overnight. Instant flakes soften and absorb water very quickly, so there is no need to soak them overnight. If we use instant flakes, the whole dish can be prepared in just 15 -20 minutes.
- 50 g oat flakes
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseed
- 150 ml of apple juice
- 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of almonds
- rhubarb stalk
- a teaspoon of honey
- Pour the oatmeal and linseed into a bowl or jar and pour the juice over it.
- Mix and leave overnight in the fridge.
- We cut the rhubarb stalk into pieces and heat it for a while on a low flame together with honey.
- When the rhubarb is slightly soft, remove it from the burner, let it cool down and put it in the fridge.
- In the morning, we mix the oatmeal, if we find it too thick, we dilute it with water or apple juice, as we like.
- Put natural yoghurt on top, rhubarb in honey and sprinkle with coarsely chopped almonds.
Blendman 2020-07-18 14:17:51
Wygląda rewelacyjnie :)
TajemniceSmaku 2020-07-21 22:02:25
Your email address will not be published.