Burrata or mozzarella di bufala with fruit sauce and arugula. Delicious and quick salad with cheese and seasonal fruits
Burrata is a unique and delicious cheese, famous for its creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture and delicate flavor. It looks like mozzarella, but after cutting the skin inside, you will find a semi-liquid cheese mass.
Thanks to its structure and sweet and sour taste, burrata is a great addition to many dishes. It goes perfectly with fruit, so I suggest a salad with burrata and a delicious blueberry sauce.
To prepare the sauce, we can use any fruit, both fresh and frozen. They can be blueberries, blackberries or cherries.
- 1 burrata or mozzarella di bufala
- 2 - 3 handfuls of arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 g blueberries
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice li
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients for the blueberry sauce into a saucepan.
- Heat it for about 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Take the sauce off the heat and cool it down.
- Put the leaves of the washed and dried rocket on a platter.
- Put the whole burrata ball on the rocket and sprinkle with the cooled blueberry sauce.
- Sprinkle it with olive oil and season it with seasoning. freshly ground pepper.
Coriander seeds or good-quality balsamic vinegar can be bought in larger stores or online, e.g. at Cuisines of the world