Pumpkin orange cheesecake with chocolate and confit oranges in sugar
Pumpkin orange cheesecake with spicy biscuit base. It is an autumn dessert, as well as a cheesecake with a festive atmosphere. Oranges, spices and chocolate are indispensably associated with Christmas. So let's celebrate the whole year!
Oranges and tangerines with green, shiny leaves appeared in stores. The fruit looks as if it has just been plucked from the tree. They are hard to resist, so a pair ended up in the basket. Of course, the prettiest ones and those with the most leaves... The leaves perfectly complemented the decoration of the cheesecake. Can you eat them? I don't know, so don't try...
- 300 g of shortbread spice cookies
- 50 g of butter
- 500g mascarpone
- 700 g of semi-fat curd ground at least twice
- 350 g pumpkin purée*
- 100 g of sugar
- juice and grated peel from 1 orange
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1 vanilla pudding
CONFIT ORANGE IN SUGAR
- 2 oranges (preferably seedless)
- sugar - as much as oranges weigh
- 100 g dark chocolate 70%
- 50 ml of 30% cream
- 50 ml of orange confit syrup
- Line a springform cake tin with a diameter of 26 cm with baking paper.
- Mix the cookies with butter to wet sand, put the bottom of the springform pan, put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the cheese mass, except for the grated rind, to a homogeneous mass.
- At the end, add grated orange peel and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top - bottom).
- Pour the cheese mass into the springform pan on the bottom of the cookies.
- Put into the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is baked, let it cool down in the slightly open oven.
CONFIT ORANGE IN SUGAR
- We weigh the oranges and measure out the same amount of sugar.
- Scrub the fruit thoroughly and steam it twice.
- We cut into slices about 3 mm thick.
- Put it in a saucepan, sprinkle with half the sugar and pour in enough water to cover the fruit.
- Cook covered over low heat for 30 minutes, cool down.
- After cooling down, add the rest of the sugar and cook over low heat for about 1 hour, this time cover the pan halfway with the lid so that the syrup can slightly reduce.
- Put the finished orange slices on baking paper to cool down.
- Pour the syrup into the jar.
- Orange slices prepared in this way can be stored in the fridge for up to a month.
- Chocolate finely and put into a bowl.
- In a saucepan, boil the cream with orange confit syrup and pour the hot liquid over the chopped chocolate.
- After two minutes, mix thoroughly and pour over the cheesecake.
- Finally, decorate with confit oranges.
* Pumpkin purée - Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds along with the fibrous pulp, and cut into small pieces. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, skin side down, and bake for about 40 minutes at 200°C, until soft. After cooling, separate the flesh from the skin and blend to a smooth purée.
Cukry Proste 2017-12-02 13:35:50
Prezentuj się zjawiskowo. I pewnie tak też smakuje:)
TajemniceSmaku 2017-12-04 23:48:43
🙂 Smakował bardzo 😉
Naleśniki przepis 2018-10-24 00:26:48
Super przepis i absolutnie w moim guście;) Chyba polecę to wypróbować, mniam :)
TajemniceSmaku 2018-10-25 00:49:53
W takim razie mamy podobne gusty 😉 Sernik jest bardzo smaczny, więc z czystym sumieniem polecam wypróbować 🙂
Katarzyna 2018-12-09 10:57:46
Pięknie wygląda!!! Może się słyszę? ;)
TajemniceSmaku 2018-12-09 16:52:46
Your email address will not be published.