Delicious, summer dessert - cold blackberry cheesecake on the base of crispy chocolate cookies
Prepare the bottom of the cheesecake with crushed cookies. Crunchy cocoa cakes go perfectly with a delicate, slightly sour cheese and blackberry mass.
Store the finished cheesecake in the refrigerator.
Proportions for a small mold with a diameter of 18 cm.
- 176 g of cookies (e.g. oreo) - put 2 cookies aside for decoration
- 40 g of butter
- 80 g of powdered sugar
- 100 g of blackberries
- 200 ml of natural yoghurt
- 250 g of ground cream cheese
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 250 ml 36% cream
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1/2 lime juice
- a handful of blackberries
- BOTTOM . Line a cake tin with a diameter of 18 cm with baking paper.
Mix the cookies with the butter on the wet sand, put them on the bottom of the springform pan, put in the fridge for about half an hour.
- CHEESE WEIGHT . Using a blender, mix the blackberries together with the yoghurt. If small stones disturb us a lot, at this stage we can pour the blackberry yoghurt through a dense sieve. Then add cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar and mix everything. Dissolve gelatin in hot water, slightly cooled down, add to the cheese and blackberry mass and mix thoroughly. Pour the ready-made cheesecake mass on the bottom with Oreo and put it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- DECORATION . Put the package with the cream in the freezer for 15 minutes. After this time, beat it stiff, at the end of churning, add sugar and lime juice, and set aside in the refrigerator. When the cheesecake has solidified, take it out of the mold and decorate it with whipped cream, blackberries and cookie halves.