Delicate, fluffy, chocolate cake with a hint of orange. A quick and easy chocolate orange cake
Delicate, fluffy, chocolate with a hint of orange. This is the cake. Recipe from Żaneta (IG _zycieodkuchni), who wrote "... a piece of cocoa bliss that can be cut off slice by slice. And as light as it is eaten, so quickly and lightly made". After such a recommendation, I did not hesitate for a long time and baked them. It was easy, it was fast, but most of all chocolate and orange. I like it!
- 150 g of soft butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 120 g of cane sugar
- 150 g of flour
- 25 g cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of soda
- 2 eggs
- juice and zest of 2 medium oranges
- We beat the butter, sugar and maple syrup until fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- To the butter mass, add one egg at a time without stopping beating.
- Then add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice and grated orange peel.
- Translate the dough into a 20 cm long mold lined with baking paper, the so-called biscuits.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for about 45 - 50 minutes.
Your email address will not be published.