Seed peach liquor, delicious and aromatic
Peach kernel liquor is a delectable and aromatic beverage with a beautiful amber color.
In addition to its taste, it also has health properties. Reportedly, there is quite a lot of easily digestible iron in the fruit of peaches, which is why it is recommended as an aid in combating anemia.
Remember the iron rule, however!
"If we want to treat tincture as a therapeutic agent, consumption must, of course, be in moderation! Exaggeration will prevent the use of the healing properties of the tincture and instead of helping the body, it will even harm it."
- 1 kg of peaches (weight without seeds)
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3-6 seeds from peaches (depending on the size of the fruit)
- 2 cloves
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of cardamom
- 1 coffee bean
- 800 ml of 70% alcohol
- Wash the peaches, dribble them (keep 3 to 6 seeds), cut them into quarters, and put them in a jar or a squirt jar.
- Wrap the seeds and tie them in gauze, tie and such a scoop is added to the fruit.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pour alcohol.
- We set aside in a sunny place for 6 weeks.
- Shake the jar from time to time to dissolve the sugar and honey.
- After 3 weeks, we fish out the knob with seeds and set aside the tincture with sheep for further maceration.
- After this time, we pour the liquid from the fruit, filter it, pour it into bottles and set it aside in a dark and cold place for at least 6 months.
Your email address will not be published.