Delicious cherry tincture with the addition of honey, cloves and cinnamon
Cherries with stones, honey, cloves and cinnamon pour alcohol over everything and be patient
The fruit can be pitted with seeds for the cherry liqueur, but we prepare the liqueur together with the seeds. Remember, however, that fruit with stones should not be soaked in alcohol for more than 3-4 weeks.
- 1 kg of cherries
- 800 ml of 70% alcohol tincture
- 200 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cloves
- pinch of cinnamon
- Wash cherries, drain them and throw them into a jar or gander.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pour alcohol over it.
- We set aside for 3-4 weeks. It is worth shaking the jar from time to time to dissolve the sugar and honey.
- After 3-4 weeks, pour the liquid from the fruit, filter it, pour it into the bottles and leave it in a dark and cold place for a minimum of 3 months.
- We do not throw away the fruit from the tincture, we can use them after pilling as an addition to cakes.
Happy and cheers!