Peach tincture with pits, delicious and aromatic
Peach tincture is a delicious and aromatic drink with a beautiful amber color.
In addition to its taste, it also has health properties. Apparently, peach fruit contains quite a lot of easily assimilable iron, which is why it is recommended to help fight anemia.
Let's remember the iron rule!
" If we want to treat the tincture as a healing agent, its consumption must of course be moderate! Exaggeration will prevent the use of the tincture's healing properties and instead of helping the body, it will actually harm it.< /em>"
- 1 kg of peaches (pitted weight)
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3-6 peach pits (depending on depending on fruit size)
- 2 cloves
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of cardamom
- 1 coffee bean
- 800 ml alcohol 70%
- Peaches are washed, pitted (keep 3 to 6 pits), cut into quarters and put into a jar or demijohn.
- Wrap the seeds and tie them in gauze, tie them up and add the rag to the fruit.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pour over the alcohol.
- Leave in a sunny place for 6 weeks.
- It is worth shaking the jar from time to time to dissolve the sugar and honey.
- After 3 weeks, fish out the rag with seeds and leave the tincture with sheep for further maceration.
- After this time, we pour the liquid from the fruit, filter it, pour it into bottles and leave it in a dark and cold place for at least 6 months.