Cinnamon rolls with plums - cinnamon buns with fruit
Plum cinnamon rolls, or plum rolls with cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. Delicious fruity yeast rolls.
In the fall, when the cinnamon plum season is on, we use fresh fruit. After the season, we can spread the dough with homemade plum jam before rolling. A practical solution is also to freeze pitted plums.
We add stewed or baked plums to the dough. We can bake more plums in the oven, I recommend the recipe for plums from the oven with honey < / a> Some can be used for dough, the rest can be stored in the fridge and added to the porridge for a few days.
TAPE - TANGZHONG
- 15 g of wheat flour, type 500
- 25 ml of milk
- 25 ml of water
- 150 ml of lukewarm milk
- 15 g of fresh yeast
- 450 g of 500 g wheat flour
- 2 g of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 25 ml lukewarm water (if needed)
- 50 g softened butter
- 500 g pitted plums - about 8 - 10 plums plus a few on top
- 40 g sugar plus
- 30 g soft butter
- 40 g cane sugar
- 5 g ground cinnamon
- pinch green cardamom ground
- a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg li
- stewed plums
ADDITIONALLY ON THE TOP
- a few pitted plums
- 20 g cane sugar
- Put the washed and pitted plums into a saucepan and cover with sugar.
- Cook for a few minutes on low heat, uncovered, until some juice evaporates.
- Take it off the burner and cool it down.
- In a saucepan, heat the flour, milk and water over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk until a thick paste is formed.
- Put into a bowl, cover foil and set aside to cool.
- Mix the milk and yeast, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a blender, mix the flour, salt and sugar.
- Add the yeast mixture , tangzhong, mix at low speed.
- Add the eggs and knead at low speed for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- When we find that the dough is it is too dry, gradually add water, maximum 25 ml.
- Increase the speed to medium and gradually add the butter piece by piece.
- Mix until the dough is absorbed well, about 5 minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball, cover the bowl with foil and leave it to rise for 1 or 2 hours or until the dough doubles in size.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface on square about 50 cm.
- Brush the dough with soft butter and sprinkle with sugar mixed with cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
- Put cooled stewed plums on top.
- Grease the form with buns about 23 cm or line it with baking paper.
- Divide the dough roller into 8 - 9 equal slices with a thread.
- Place the dough slices at equal intervals in a mold, cover and leave to rise for about 45 - 60 minutes or until the volume is doubled.
- Sprinkle the dough with additional sugar and squeeze between the rolls halves of fresh plums.
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for about 35 minutes or until it is browned.
- Leave the baked cake to cool down.