Green asparagus with burrata cheese and gremolata. Grilled green asparagus with burrata and herb gremolata
What is gremolata? Gremolata is a sauce that consists of chopped parsley, garlic, lemon zest and olive oil. Gremolata is an excellent addition to many dishes, and its preparation takes only a few minutes. This delicious herbal sauce will complement the taste of many meat, fish and vegetable dishes. It goes perfectly with cottage cheese, mozzarella or burrata.
- a bunch of green asparagus
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- a ball of burrata cheese or good quality mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, grated or crushed
- 1 - 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- optionally a few chopped bear's garlic leaves in season
- In a bowl, mix grated lemon peel with chopped parsley, garlic, bear's garlic and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix and set aside.
- Wash the asparagus, break off the woody ends, dry with a paper towel.
- We pour the asparagus with olive oil mixed with balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- We mix asparagus with spices, and preferably rub everything well.
- Put the seasoned asparagus on a baking tray and bake in the oven under the grill for about 2 - 4 minutes.
- Grilled asparagus is placed on a plate together with the burrata.
- Sprinkle the whole thing with gremolata and possibly thick balsamic vinegar.
- We serve right away!
Maria 2021-06-05 16:40:20
Super przepis, a ja do tej pory nie wiedzialam co to gremolata, a szparagi uwielbiam. Dziękuję za inspirację:)
TajemniceSmaku 2021-06-06 23:17:43
Danie proste, szybkie i przepyszne i ... sos ładnie się nazywa 😉
Kasia Ula Franiszyn Luciano 2022-05-17 08:53:45
Jesteś kochana, tego szukałam!
Your email address will not be published.