Fennel carpaccio with shrimps, lamb's lettuce and orange. Quick, simple, delicious and exquisite salad with shrimps and fennel
This is a very simple yet exquisite dish. The salad is light, refreshing, delicious. It can be an appetizer as well as a main course. Fennel carpaccio with shrimps is a great idea for a special dinner. Valentine's Day is coming, maybe someone will be inspired?
I know that many people do not like the taste of fennel. Maybe there is a way, try it. If you slice the tuber very thinly, on a mandolin, marinate it in a vinegar-orange sauce, you will find that fennel can be delicious.
- 300 g of fennel (fennel) - 1 piece
- 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons for the sauce, 1 - 2 tablespoons for shrimp
- 400 g of shrimps (without heads, peeled)
- 1 - 2 handfuls of lamb's lettuce
- Slice the cleaned fennel into thin slices, preferably with a mandolin.
- We are preparing the sauce. Mix the vinegar, orange juice and grated zest, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- We rub half of the sauce into the fennel slices, set aside the other half.
- Rinse the prawns, dry them, peel off the shells (the tail can be left, it looks nice on the plate), remove the gut (black string).
- Cut the peeled garlic into thin slices.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic slices, briefly, only until browned.
- Remove the garlic from the pan.
- If necessary, add another tablespoon of olive oil and fry the shrimp on both sides for about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, mix and remove from the heat.
- On a large platter, spread the slices of fennel, fresh lamb's lettuce leaves and shrimps with garlic.
- Pour the whole thing with the remaining sauce from the pan and half of the previously prepared orange sauce.
Bernadeta 2021-02-04 16:54:40
Jak dla mnie bardzo wykwintna jest ta przekąska, sałatka. Napatrzeć się nie mogę.
TajemniceSmaku 2021-02-05 11:00:13
Your email address will not be published.